Monday, May 19, 2008

Marshmallows and Fire






This is one of our favorite things to do!!! Who can argue with marshmallows and fire?? My children would easily finish a whole bag of marshmallows if I allowed it. And when the marshmallows are gone, they want to play in the fire. This was all happening before our "camp out." Brendan, Aaron, and I slept in the tent in our backyard this weekend. It was fun and we slept great until the dogs woke me up at midnight. They were wrestling around the outside of the tent. After I shooed them away, we slept pretty good. They loved it so much that they slept in it by themselves Saturday night too! I can't believe they stayed by themselves. Go Boys!












Love this picture of Aaron. He wouldn't stop waving his marshmallow!













Lauren was so proud that she could roast her own too! We really love this fire pit that my sis-n-law gave us. It is perfect for our back porch.



Brendan's new braces!!! Now that I think about it; marshmallows are probably not on the list of acceptable foods for braces. Don't you just love the burnt marshmallow all in his teeth??!!

No comments: