Friday, May 23, 2008

Day at the Pool




Today was the last day of school!!! We celebrated by going swimming at my aunt's house. SOO much fun.






All of a sudden, the boys don't want their pictures taken so I have to sneak around and get what I can;)





I just followed Ethan until he finally came up for air in the hot tub.




Aaron finally gave up and posed for me after I followed him around for a while.





Lauren had already gotten out by the time I remembered that I had my camera. Check out the bruises on her face. Yesterday, when we were decorating for graduation, she fell backstage on a nail that was sticking up. The head of it made a cut in her lip. There was so much blood that we thought it went all the way through her mouth. The place on the inside of her mouth was much worse than the outside. After a trip to our dentist, he determined that it did not go through and we didn't need stitches. It did bruise up pretty bad though.

No comments: