Thursday, May 1, 2008

A little update

Ok, so now that I figured out how to post a video I will try to do more from our Ecuador trip. I thought I would tell a little about the video from the last post. That was one of Thad's first jungle flights when we arrived in Ecuador. He loved it but was amazed at how hard it was to see the strip until you got right on it. By the time I went with them into the jungle, it wasn't a big deal for him, but it was for me. I thought we may be lost a couple of times but our pilot knew just where he was going:)

All is good hear at home. The boys have 3 weeks of school left. They are excited about summer break. They are ready to start swimming everyday and sleeping a little later (I am at least) Lauren and I have been at school some this week taking the classes to lunch. She enjoys it quite a bit! She is much happier when her brothers are around to entertain her. Thad is still flight instructing close by. He is having a great time being in those planes all day! We are still praying about Ecuador. We really loved it and are asking for God's divine direction as we make a decision about going there.

Well, that's all for this update. Pray for our family to draw close to Him and have listening ears to hear when God speaks to us!

No comments: