Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Countdown

That's what it feels like. The kids are asking everyday, "How many more days left of school?" I am using every minute to get things done. I am cleaning up and cleaning out this week. I had a small garage sale the last two days and got rid of lots of stuff that we just didn't need or use anymore. I must say it is strange for the high chair to not be in its place in the kitchen. After 10 years, it is a little empty in that space. I do love the feeling of more room and more space especially in the closets and toy room. So back to the countdown, I am getting ready to have them full time again. I look forward to it but there are a few "me" things that I want to do while I just have one with me. Today, we are having birthday lunch with a friend. It will be nice to sit and talk as long as Lauren will let us. Thad has been flying everyday. He is going to be spraying this summer. He is excited about that and has been flying all of the ag planes. He will also get to teach out of the thrush and that is a big plus to him. I guess that is all that has been happening this week. I promise to post more often as we find the time. Here's a couple of pics from our fun day at the park.









Britni Ann and Lauren







The boys on the swinging bridge.

No comments: