Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Lauren!

We had Lauren's birthday party last Sunday. Good thing because we were all sick on her real birthday- Feb 13th. But this first picture is of Lauren and Grandma opening her first gift- a Mickey DVD.









She loved her chocolate Mickey cake! I can't believe she is two!











Grandma and I had a good time making the cake.






We had so much fun. Both sets of grandparents were there and her great grandparents. All of her cousins came too. Their favorite part was the princess pinata. How can you not have fun when that much sugar is involved?!!!

2 comments:

Michawn said...

Are you for real that her birthday is in Sept. and you just now had her birthday party? Did you mean Feb. or even Jan.? I think so, but tell me for sure cuz I don't know.

She's so pretty.

Wendy said...

Did I mention that I am crazy today?!! Her birthday is Feb 13th!!!!Thanks for the comment. Changing it now:)