Friday, February 15, 2008

Update for now

So, I never got around to posting on Lauren's birthday. The kids were so sick that day. We ended up making a dr appt to find out that the youngest 3 have the flu. So you can understand why no post huh? Aaron and Lauren feel pretty good. Ethan has been so sick. He is so pale and sometimes green. I am happy to report that he is up and around today. Hopefully, everyone will be feeling completely normal soon.
Thad spent the day here with them at home while I took Brendan on a fieldtrip. This wasn't just any fieldtrip but a reward for all the points he has accumulated for reading. If it were any regular fieldtrip, I would have stayed home. He really needed to be rewarded for all of his hard work and he wanted his mom to come with him. I had a great time. It was nice to be out of the house for a while. We went to a place here that has go-carts, lazer tags, and so much more. The go-carts were definitely my favorite. Then we toured the tv station and made it just in time to be on the end of the noon report. I have no pictures because I forgot the camera. I did take one on my cell phone of Brendan giving his version of the news. Maybe I can download it--maybe not.

2 comments:

Michawn said...

How fun...the field trip part that is. GET WELL AND STAY THAT WAY for heaven's sake...jeesh, enough already!! :-) We'll be praying...again. :-)

cjz_finepics said...

You are really doing a great job keeping up with your blogger! I'm loving it. I am enjoying the pictures as well! Say hello to Mr.Thad for us...Everyone feeing better?
Angie and the Gang