Sunday, February 10, 2008

Our "Little" Project





So this is the "little" project that we started on January 4th. As I said earlier, we cleaned out this storage space, painted, added new baseboards, hung all of these trophies....etc...What a job!!! It took a whole month to get this done then move the stuff from the old office to the new office. The first picture is the view from the front door. Click on the pictures to get the full effect. Ethan shot the goat closest to the lamp. The elk is Thad's famous full body mount. He tried to put this in our house but when I saw its facial expression and the "boy" parts that just scream out at ya, I told him I changed my mind about this being in my house. What would you do?!



Do they have enough animals or what????!!!!!








This is the conference room. My oldest shot one of the fallow deer on the wall in this room.









These is where all of the work is done!!







And this is the work-free zone!




As you can tell, this office is huge. I didn't even include the pictures of the kitchen, secretaries desk, Mr. David's desk, and bathroom.

Maybe this will explain why I am so behind on blogging. What will I use for an excuse now?

No comments: