Saturday, February 23, 2008

A New Adventure

We are planning a new trip in April. Thad and I will be going to Shell, Ecuador to visit a missionary couple. This couple is doing the type of work that we really feel called to do. This will give us the opportunity to see what their everyday lives are like, check out the area, and see if this might be the place that God has for us. We are pretty excited about it! I am not excited about leaving my children behind. We decided that it would be best for us to go check it out first. I really don't think that they would enjoy the 5 hour bus ride to and from the airport;)
So please pray for our family. Pray that we would prepare our hearts to hear what God wants and not what we want. Pray for our children as we are away from them and a safe trip for us.

1 comment:

Michawn said...

Ahh, exciting!! Please keep us posted. And, email me with all the details...I'm so curious.