Tuesday, December 18, 2007

All about Aaron




Aaron is our ball of fire. He goes to the extreme in everything. He is SO loving. He is very particular and precise and loves a challenge. Puzzles are a big deal to him. He will work on one until he gets it put together all by himself. He is loving preschool one day and crying not to go the next. The not wanting to go just started before Thanksgiving. I think all of those hours spent at school are starting to get to him. We have had a few "fun" days when he gets to stay home and hang out with Mom. I wanted to be able to do that with him but I knew better than to start it at the beginning of school. If I would have done that, he would NEVER want to go or ALWAYS expect me to pick him up early. He says he likes everything at school except naptime. When he is at home, he likes to play with his brothers and he also likes to do things on his own. Today, he played with beads for hours after school. The other boys went outside with dad and Aaron worked on his fish made of beads. He is so pleasant and fun. I laugh all the time with the things that he says. He has just figured out that Lauren will be a mom when she grows up. He doesn't mind playing with her "girl" stuff either. He is a sweet boy but loves to get stuff started with his brothers so they will chase him or wrestle with him. Always fun when Aaron's around.

1 comment:

Nevster said...

Hey!!! thats my hat! I still laugh thinking of that FedEx trip from Michigan to Louisiana. The hat looks better on Aaron than it does on me ;-)

Talk soon ... Nev