Sunday, December 16, 2007

Update on Brendan




I have decided that I should take a little extra time to post on each one of the kids to let everyone know what is going on in their lives. Brendan gets to go first. He is in the 4th grade and loves it. He has a small class and they have a lot of fun. His favorite thing is the Accelerated Reading Program. He has set some personal goals of how many books/points he wants to read/accumulate. He is doing great at it. He really likes the whole points system and I like it too because I know that he is really understanding what he reads if he makes 90/100% on his tests.
He has 120 points so far which put him in the 8th place in the whole school (3rd-12th grades). I am so proud. Can you tell? He is reading every night when the little ones get into bed.
He has just gotten the expanders removed from his mouth. Yippee! We go on Tuesday to the orthodontist to see what kind of gear will be put into that mouth next.
He shot his first duck this year and is looking forward to going hunting with his dad during the Christmas holidays. He wants to go deer hunting too.
He is growing so fast. I can't believe he is 9! Time sure does fly. So I thought I would include some pictures on this post.

No comments: