Friday, January 18, 2008

Long Time--No Blog

I know, it has been awhile since I have updated. Honestly, I have been a little frustrated with this blog because I can't caption my pictures. I acutally did a post about Lauren but when I published it, pictures where everywhere! So, in my frustration, I just deleted it. I hope this gets easier.
Things are good here. The action never stops unless we are all asleep. All of my children are well. Can I just say that again??? WE ARE ALL WELL!!!! Thank you God for good health. The boys are in school- not loving it but they are there doing their work. Brendan just got his report card with all a's. Ethan and Aaron aren't really receiving letter grades. Lauren has been helping me and Meme renovate the office. We are actually moving everything from the old office to the one that has been used for storage because it is much bigger. Imagine 9 years worth of storage from three or more families. Well, we cleaned all of that out, removed all the traces of the "critters" that had moved in, and put a fresh coat of paint( well, actually 2 coats) on all of the walls. As we were cleaning the baseboards, someone suggested that we get new ones so that is our next step. Today the carpet is being steam cleaned so we got a little break from the project. I haven't been at home much during the day and if you walked in the house, you could really tell. Today, will be cleaning day. The boys will be so excited :) I will try to keep up with my blog and work on that post about Lauren, again. Please comment and let us know what's up!

2 comments:

Nevster said...

hey ... if you need somewhere to store the pool table, I'm willing to help you out. Can you ship it to the Philippines though?

Wendy said...

And just how do you know what is going on around here these days????
I was going to save it as your bday present:)