Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving Holidays

We have had a wonderful week! The boys have enjoyed being out of school and Lauren has enjoyed them being at home too. The boys have been hunting with their Dad this week. Brendan shot his first duck, a pintail. He was so excited about that. I was proud too because I don't think that I could hit a moving target! We went to a movie, watched Uncle Ryan win at the drag races, and had a great time Thursday visiting with family. It is a little sad that we have to get back into the school routine on Monday. Lauren has been sleeping until 9 or 10am. She will not be happy when we have to wake her to take the boys to school. Lauren and I braved the mall today while the boys were hunting. The crowd wasn't bad and the prices weren't cheap. We didn't buy alot but we were happy to be out of the house and had a great time watching everyone else. I guess that's all I have to report this time. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. WE truly have so much to be thankful for!!!!!!!

No comments: