Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Boxes, Boxes and More Boxes

Our stuff arrived from Michigan on Monday afternoon. The kids were running around like it was Christmas time. Aaron followed every box to see if there were toys in there. We only had two boxes of toys but....they were the BEST TOYS EVER! It seems that they forgot about the ones that mom purged before we left Michigan. I love to watch them get excited over the stuff that they forgot they had. Even Lauren grinned ear to ear as I pulled out stuffed animals that have been packed for months. Its like she really remembers them!
So today I have had the task of finding a place for all of these things that I didn't get rid of before we left. We have so many boxes everywhere. In fact, I have gotten SO many things put away but if you walked in our home, you wouldn't know it. Now I am sorting through the rest, trying to find homes for the stuff that we don't need. Lauren has been my helper since everyone else is gone for the day. You know, I don't think these boxes will go anywhere. We may just go for a car ride to get out of the chaos!

1 comment:

cjz_finepics said...

Wendy,

You are doing so well with your blog! You go GIRL! Thank you for sharing. I have enjoyed reading about your adventures and family. I can't wait to get the girls together. Call when you can.
Angie