Sunday, November 4, 2007

Girls Nite Out!

My sister and I got the crazy idea that we needed to do something fun together so we had a night out. This wasn't a spur of the moment thing. It all started when we heard that one of our favorite singers was coming to Shreveport. We ended up getting the best seats for the Brad Paisley concert. We weren't right by the stage but we were oh so close. We had a great time. Taylor Swift and Rodney Atkins also performed. We had a great time people watching, listening to the music, and just hanging out. So I can't resist posting pictures from the concert. I've never seen or heard anyone play the guitar like this guy can!







And I didn't mean for this to turn out to be an "ode to Brad Paisley" but this video is worth watching!!!!!Ok, having trouble posting videos too. I'll figure this out sooner or later.

No comments: