Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What about Wendy?

Just a few things about me that you may not know:

**I am NOT a morning person!!!
**I recently decided that I like coffee.
**I love to watch the same movies over and over if there is nothing else worth **watching. My latest: The Holiday
My favorites: Father of the Bride 1 & 2, Sweet Home Alabama, The Notebook
**I love to walk to the mailbox to get the mail.
**I like to mow the yard (ipod+alone time = :))
**I want to travel all over the world.
**I like to cook new things.
**Pajamas should match---everything should match!!
**Simple is better.
**Pedicures are heavenly.
**I sing and dance all the time.
**I am no longer afraid of flying.
**I love for my house to be clean and it drives me crazy that it is not.
**I love to watch TV while I eat.
**I love tulips.
**I have traveled as far north as Canada, as far west as California, as far east as D.C.,and as far south as Brazil.
**I love completing a To-Do list.
**I love a bargain and ebaying.

Ok, that's just a few. How many of you are brave enough to respond with a list of your own???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are welcome to do all of those things at my house anytime!

Jen