Thursday, July 3, 2008

Double Digits for Brendan!!

Can you believe my firstborn is ten???!!! I wanted to do the whole picture thing starting from when he was a baby but I am not that handy with our scanner yet. Maybe I can do that sometime in the future. We celebrated his birthday for two days. He loved that. We took him to the gocart/laser tag place on Tuesday. We all had a good time. Then we had his cousins for a sleepover. We started the morning with our now, traditional Happy Birthday cinnamon roll-complete with candle and song
























Harrison, Bonnie, Ethan, Aaron, and Brendan baked the cake. Then Ethan and Brendan did the decorating.















Our finished product---a Happy 10th for Brendan.















This is Lauren washing the dishes. I guess it was her day for clean up duty.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man time flies! The "Lulu picture" is too funny!

Jenn