Saturday, July 19, 2008

Do you have your six pack yet?

This is the conversation that I am listening to while we put on sunscreen. My oldest is asking his 10yr old friend this question.

Bren: "Do you have your six pack yet?"
Friend: No, what's that?
Bren: Ya know. These muscles in your stomach.
Friend: No, I don't have one yet.
Bren: Well, this (pointing to his six pack) is how you get a date.


After a little investigating, I found out that Aunt Jen has taught my child this important rule to getting a date.

Thanks Jen! ;)

3 comments:

Nevster said...

So thats where I've been going wrong all these years ;-)

Anonymous said...

That's what aunts are for!

Jen

Anonymous said...

One aunt is talking about six packs and the other apparently knows too much about a certain type of jeans!!! Distance the kids!!! Heather