Saturday, April 12, 2008

We're Back!

We made it home from an extraordinary trip!!! Thank you for your prayers. We have enjoyed some time playing with the kiddos and getting things back in order here. Not too much time to post yet so I will leave you with some pictures until I have more time for some great stories....







This is the city of Quito. HUGE!!!! I took this on our way through the city to the bus station.







Our friends,Bruce and Marci on the bus to Shell.








I wanted so badly to take a little nap on the bus but the scenery was too beautiful. I was afraid I would miss something:)






If you click on this picture, you can see the lady washing her clothes on that huge rock.




It was amazing driving through the Andes Mountains.We went from mountains to lush jungle. We saw waterfalls and volcanos. Wild orchids growing along side the road. Huge piles of ash from previous volcanic activity. Ecuador is a beautiful country.

No comments: