Wednesday, April 2, 2008

We Leave Tomorrrow!

So, tomorrow is the big day. We are very excited about our trip to Ecuador. We have been running around gathering things to take that cannot be bought down there. We are staying with a school teacher so I have had a wonderful time collecting "school stuff" to take to her. The biggest chore has been packing for my kids. Four kids need a lot of clothes- not to mention the other essentials. They will be staying with their grandmas while we are away. I think they are okay with it but have been sticking close to both of us the last few days. I ABSOLUTELY HATE LEAVING MY CHILDREN! I know, everyone says "get over it" but I can't. I am their mother. It is my responsibility,job, God-given right to take care of them. I know they will be spoiled and taken care of by their grandmas but it is still my job and I don't like not being with them. We plan to be very busy while we are gone so I don't have "idle" time to miss them so much. I don't know if I will be able to post from there but we will have much to share when we get back. Pray for us as we are all still fighting off illness. Pray for extra energy and strength for these grandmas as they will have their hands full. Pray for us to know if this is the place that God has for us. Thanks so much for your prayers!

1 comment:

Kman said...

Finally I signed on!! Thinking of you. Enjoy your trip. Looking forward to hearing all about it.