Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wow, its been awhile!!!



We have been really busy lately but I didn't realize that it had been so long since I blogged. Well, school has begun. We officially have a jr. high student! All is well in jr high so far. Second grade is going smoothly considering that E is adjusting to new glasses for reading. First grade is much better than Kindergarten was! Lauren and I have adjusted to life without the boys at home. We are super busy at the mission! It seems we are doing that way more than two days a week. She has been a real trooper allowing mom to spend so much of her time working. She usually watches a movie, colors or plays with the people there for the few hours that I work. I am so thankful that she can be happy without all of Mom's attention;) Here are a few pics of the going ons around here:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaron's face is so funny! I am just dying.
Jen

Nevster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nevster said...

I second the face comment .. love it ;-)