Monday, August 31, 2009

School Update

I thought this may be necessary since there was some concern over the look on Aaron's face ;)
Aaron is loving school so far. He came home with a sticker today because he was so good. He had a hard time last week because like he said, "I just like to talk!" Yes, I know where he gets that from. He is doing super on those math facts so far. He is at the point where he just can't learn enough in one day. He always wants more. I love that about him!
Ethan is doing well but has developed a complex over the dreaded math facts. He really hates it when Aaron shouts out the answer before him. He is doing super reading and came home with a 105 on his science test. The five bonus points came from him memorizing and writing-I will praise thee;for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Love that too!
Brendan is hanging in there with jr high. He did come home concerned about a vocabulary test but he wasn't upset. I managed to help him with his algebra tonite since DAD isn't home. Luckily, there were plenty of examples and he only needed a "little" help.
Lauren was feeling left out tonite with mom doing homework with all of the boys so we pulled out the alphabet cards. She loved every minute of it. She did recognize her L and was very satisfied that she had some homework time with mom too.
So that's the update today. I figured that I still owed ya for not updating much.

No comments: