Friday, June 19, 2009

A Lil Update

Ok, so we made it through screen-free week. Well, six days at least;) It was tough! We watch more tv than I thought! The thing that I found the hardest was finding time to get my stuff done with no tv on. I hope that this will be a reminder not to fall into the same bad habits. This week has been so hot! We have been swimming quite a bit and yesterday went bowling. I believe we will have to stick to indoor activities for most of the day and save the swimming til last when it is not so hot!!!! I really would love to be up north in the cool,not humid weather! Thad is spraying here close to home for now. It is really too hot to do that! On the agenda for today: get rid of six kittens, get Lauren ready for her swim lesson (Thank you,Casey), get the boys packed to go help at the mission. Yea, that should keep us busy and cool for awhile;)

Hope your day is blessed!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right about the "hot" thing. I can't believe I picked 7/4as my first 5K.

Jen