Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our Thanksgiving Week

WE have enjoyed a great Thanksgiving week. We were able to fly north to spend Thanksgiving with Thad's parents in MO. We have had a great time. The kids love being somewhere different and seeing all of the new sites. We have seen plenty of Christmas lights, shoppers,and food. Brendan rode his first roller coaster this week. He was brave and I was glad it was night time so he wouldn't change his mind.


Today, it has been snowing all day.(I can't believe that I forgot the camera) In fact, we won't be able to make it home for school tomorrow because of the weather. The kids are so sad ;) Hopefully, it will clear up tomorrow so we can head home.

We have a busy week. Aaron's class is attending the Christmas ballet and the kids are ready to go pick out our Christmas tree. I am so glad that we are finished with all of the shopping so we can enjoy all of the other fun activities. We plan to bake, decorate, read Christmas stories, and watch all of our favorite movies. I love this time of year!!!

STAY TUNED FOR SOME FUN VIDEO THIS COMING WEEK!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurry it up. The suspense is killing me...

Jen