Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ok, what to report...........

So there may not be too much to report on. School is good. Math facts are getting easier for Ethan. Brendan is still reading up a storm and is now 8th place in the entire school as far as accelerated reading points. (yes, I love that) Aaron is staying out of trouble as far as I know. Lauren is doing a good job of keeping me company. Thad has been flying with the new students at the airport.
We did have the great pleasure of having Johnny V here with us for a week. We had a great time hanging out and the kids loved having someone else to play with :)Keep him in your prayers as he is making some very important decisions about the mission field.
As for me, I am challenged to pray for the new guy in charge of our country. The only way he can make the decisions that he must make is with the help of the ONE TRUE GOD!!!! So that's all I will say about the subject. I am challenging you also to pray for his salvation!!!!
There will be more pictures to post soon so stay tuned!

No comments: