Monday, September 1, 2008

Waiting it Out!

Wow! Its been a while since I have sat down to blog. We have been in a whirl wind since school started and literally in a hurricane right now. First of all, school has begun and all is well there. We were all a bit nervous but God has so graciously taken care of all of those situations. Secondly, Thad made it home after being away for 5 weeks! (yes, I was about to pull my hair out the last week;)) He had a great run up north spraying crops. He absolutely loved it and we are so thankful for such an awesome experience. He was home for only a few days before he was off again. This time it was a hunting trip that has been planned for at least a year. We had no idea when this was planned that he would be working away from home so hunting he goes. The kids and I are hanging out today watching the weather to see how we will be affected by Gustav. So far just wind and some rain. Our area hasn't seen the brunt of the storm yet. We are ready with flashlights and all. So I guess that is all for now. I will try to get some pics or videos of these funny kiddos up soon. Take Care!

No comments: