Monday, September 8, 2008

Be Thankful!!!!

What should you be thankful for??? That I am NOT posting pictures of the latest "it's crazy here at our house with four kids" scenario. I finally had the opportunity to call my sister at the end of our weekend. So we are happily chatting on the phone while the boys get their shower. I hear my name being called and decide to continue with my conversation. How many times have I come running and it is a comment like," I don't like this shampoo" or "where's my towel?" Not this time! I am finishing my conversation. Finally, one of the boys decide to come and get me to let me know that I should check on Lauren. When I walk into the bathroom I see the soggy, hot pink feather boa lying on the floor beside the potty. Lauren is cleaning the potty with a wash cloth that has been soaked in the potty water. No big deal.....except for the fact that one of the boys forgot to flush!!! (and we aren't talking yellow water either!!!!!!!!!!!)

2 comments:

Michawn said...

oh girl. wow. just reading that makes me want to go scrub myself in the shower. :) ha ha ha.

Anonymous said...

I am still laughing about that. You just can't make that stuff up. Ya'll need to have your own reality show.

Jen