Friday, January 7, 2011

Yeah, I know-where have I been...blah...blah...blah.... I just haven't felt up to it-haven't had my heart in it. Enjoyed a little pity party but....I'm back. Up and going. Ready to share, inspire, entertain...whatever you are seeking, I am up for the challenge.
I thought I would share some of my favorite blogs with you. I could use a blog roll but I'm not one for doing things the normal way. I will try to categorize these beauties that I check daily. They inspire me, teach me, help me organize, help me decide what I am going to cook for supper, save me $$$, and most importantly help me keep up with long distance friends:) Here goes:

Missionary Heroes
www.michawn.blogspot.com
www.nevinurey.com
kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com
vankampens.blogspot.com
psalm45one.blogspot.com

Inspiring Blogs
aplacecalledsimplicity.blogspot.com
lysaterkeurst.com

Food Blogs
thepioneerwoman.com/cooking
foodformyfamily.com
www.picky-palate.com
www.blog.superhealthykids.com


Coupons & Deals

www.dealseekingmom.com
bargainbrianna.com
www.couponcravings.com

Hope that you enjoy these as much as I do!!

No comments: