Friday, September 18, 2009

Just in Case You're Wondering.....

what that lil square is about on my blog--its Swagbucks. Swagbucks is a way to earn points as you search and use the internet. The points can be redeemed for gift cards or used in the Swagbucks store. Points can be earned when you search through Swagbucks. I recommend downloading the Swagbuck toolbar and using that to do your regular internet searching. Periodically, a screen will show that says you've earned a swagbuck. When you invite friends, you earn a buck everytime they earn a buck. Hey people! We are going to search on the internet so we might as well get paid while we do it! Christmas is coming soon so I can't think of a better time to join. Please leave a comment if you are interested and I'll send you and invitation!

1 comment:

Cara said...

Go ahead pushing those swagbucks! I hope you get alot! :)