Monday, April 13, 2009

Vespa Tour





Some beautiful scenes in Florence!



















Our cool rides!




















The guys and our tour guide










The vineyards were beautiful even when they were bare!

























Olive trees







This was one of my favorite parts of the whole trip. I was a little nervous about driving through the city but it worked out just fine. I stayed close to our guide and let him watch for all of the traffic. Our tour was 8 hours!! We were so tired at the end of the day but saw some unforgettable scenery. We took some very curvy roads up the hills and back again. I had to drive slower than the guys would have liked. They claim that 70mph seems to be a good speed but 62mph was the fastest I dared to go;) It seemed to work fine for me especially since I didn't lay my bike down on a curve!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that I am just a tiny bit jealous! I cannot imagine how much fun that must have been. Love the tour guide's "metal".

Jen

Michawn said...

girl...amazing! that just looks so gorgeous. and i LOVED your last comment there...you crack me up.

Ricky and Heather said...

Hey guys,

I am so jealous. And just a little bit amused. It's so funny to think of Johnny and Thad meeting in that little classroom in Lowell and now you guys are hanging out in italy on scooters! How cool!

Ricky