Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fun At School???

I think NOT!!! Aaron is not liking Kindergarten so much. He loves that he is learning to read but some of the tasks he is asked to do is just not that interesting and not that fun...





This is his handwriting paper from today. Notice all of the red marks;)














If you look closely at the note, he drew circles on his letters.







It took a minute for me to realize why he circled on his letters. He was correcting his mistakes, just like his teacher does. Look to see how great he is at recognizing his mistakes. If only those little 5 yr old hands could stay on the lines ;)

3 comments:

Michawn said...

Girl...it's not getting any better, is it? That makes me so sad for him. What a bully of a teacher. How can you stand it...you are so patient! I would yank him out in a heartbeat...but, maybe it's building his character at least. I'm sure he is learning to pay attention to detail (having it drilled into him like that daily). And I'm sure he's learning lots more...including how NOT to be if he becomes a teacher one day.

How is everything else around there? I sure do want some of that chips and cheese sauce right about now. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. Today is the first time I clicked on the picture and saw her comment. Like he is supposed to read that or something. You better be glad I don't live close by!
Jen

Anonymous said...

Wendy,
You have patience with that teacher...isn't this your 2nd or 3rd round with her? I think she is has flashbacks of Thad.