Wednesday, September 26, 2007






We are still hanging out at home. Our days our filled with movies, makeup work, puzzles, computer games and anything else I can think of that keeps them still. Brendan and Aaron went for a check on their spleens yesterday. They seem to not have the virus as bad as Ethan but we are still ordered to stay home for the rest of the week as we are highly contagious. We have enjoyed sleeping late and not being so busy. In fact, I am thankful for this week of rest. We can be miserable being away from everyone or we can enjoy it and we have chosen to cherish our time together all by ourselves. Does that sound nuts? :)

Our kittens (Tom and Jerry last time I checked) are still needing to be fed by syringe. The kids have enjoyed taking care of them but the boys won't let me get a picture of them with the kittens yet. So I am going to post some pictures of us hanging out this week. Thank you for your prayers!
The last picture is one of Thad using his "smat" skills. He has been painting the wheel covers on the airplane this week and they really look good!

1 comment:

cjz_finepics said...

Hey Girl!
I am loving your blogger! I hope you guys get well as soon as possible. Can't wait to take the girls to the park!

Keep Blogging!
Angie and the Gang